Bonsai, not a bonsai

I think i already knew when i bought this tree, that i was never gonna be a great bonsai master.
But i hadn't expected to suck this much.
First i killed the tree.
I don't know how i did it, maybe it was the stress of moving from Ikea to my window, or maybe i didn't water it enough, but the thing died within days.

Then all of a sudden it started sprouting leaves again, like crazy actually.
And now it's looking pretty good, but that has led me to a whole new problem: i can't bring myself to cut it!
The art of bonsai requires that you shape the plant into a certain shape, so it looks like a fancy miniature tree, but that means cutting off healthy leaves and i just can't do that.
I suck at this.

Stupid happy plant
Maybe some day i'll learn
The tiny oak is doing good
... and it got a little friend too!
My sunflowers were getting so long that the stems broke the last time i watered them, so i'm trying to get the roots going again

The parsley in the back is doing ok, i think

Labels: ,