Season's greetings





No, this isn't the second photo dump, if you were wondering!
This is just a quick little post, from me to you, my readers, to say happy holidays.

It's a little misleading, since i don't have Lucifer with me this year... and i already posted a picture of him and his moose, but whatever, he's cute enough to post twice!
I just wanted to say that even though i don't always remember to respond to emails (planning on getting better at that!) and comments, i appreciate them all, and i appreciate everyone who reads my rants on a regular basis and make me feel, well... liked! And not alone.
You're my internet family and you're all really special.

I hope those of you who like this sort of thing, the Christmas thing, are all celebrating in whatever way you do in your part of the world, with people you love.
And to those of you who don't celebrate, i hope you're having a great regular old Thursday.

I have to go help my mom cook now... and by cook i mean get in her way, and eat things i'm not supposed to eat yet.
Holiday style.
Be back in a few days with a normal-ish post.

Labels: , , , , ,