Shameful self promotion




I feel like a total asshole for doing a post like this after not blogging for so long.
And i honestly have so much exciting stuff that i'd much rather be writing about right now, but...

This is just gonna be a super quick post to let y'all know that my etsy shop has been reopened and it's full of fancy stuff!
Some of my older pieces i'm selling for cheap (like, way cheap), and i've also listed a few things from my private collection that have never been for sale before.
The reason for selling those now, is that i am currently searching for a new place to live and, knowing Berlin, it'll be a whole lot smaller than the giant fucking house i've called home for the last year and a half.
So things must go to make room for, well... me! And Lcifer. And our fewer possessions.

See now i feel like even more of an asshole dropping information like that on those of you who may not be following my apartment hunting journey on instagram, but i can assure you that i'll be doing a follow up post on that whole thing in the next few days.
Promise.

Until then, pleeeaase go check out the etsy shop, like my new page on facebook, or follow my brand new random-shit instagram account.
Yeah, that didn't sounds creepy and desperate at all.
Nope, i'm good.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,