Me and him

It's been a few days since we got back and i still haven't been able to finish the film in my camera.
And it's not for lack of trying, there's just nothing much to take pictures of here at the moment (or ever).
If i haven't killed it before Monday, i'm just taking random pictures of ducks until it's done, so i can get my damn Berlin pictures already!

So yeah, nothing much to show today, and nothing much to report, except work, work, work, which is great, actually.


Here's a picture of me and my boy from last week... best puppy ever


Today was my last session with my therapist.... probably. I do have the option of texting him if i need an emergency Skype session, so for now, i'm still saying "my therapist" cause it sounds cool and i feel less alone that way.
It went good, by the way, but it pretty much always does. I have a lot of stuff on my mind lately that i can't really share with blog friends, not yet anyway, so i really needed to vent.

This weekend Allan is going to about a trillion concerts, so i'm hoping for some quality time with Ancient Aliens and my paint brushes.
Also, i really need to clear out the basement and start selling stuff again.
I'm thinking eBay for clothes, maybe?
I don't really have the patience for it, but last time i tried a flea market, it was kind of a downer. People in this town just have too good taste for my old junk, even at markets it's all about the brands!
I seriously wish i could just invite everyone over for coffee and cheap crap instead!


Ps. Wanna buy a cool t-shirt? Sure you do! Well, my shop (my actual shop) have new ones, designed by my terribly talented and handsome husband. Go buy one. Shameful plug over.

Labels: , ,