Hoco on a Sunday

Man, i wish stores were open here on Sundays, so i could drop off my films at the one-hour place.
But no... this is Copenhagen and while supermarkets in our area are now open daily till 10 pm, most of the city is still dead on Sundays.
So no Berlin pictures until tomorrow, i'm afraid.
I'm sure you'll all the ok, but i'm starting to feel a little less patient!

I've been a metal widow all weekend due to this event, so i'm happy to have my husband home this Sunday.
Earlier we had some brunch with a couple of Jylland friends, and now we're Trekking on the couch, with our laptops. Not very romantic, i know, but i do love multitasking. And i love Sundays.

Here are some more oldies from the iPhone.
These are from Hoco, you know, the fantastic cake place in Ebisu.
I love their decor, so i had to sneak a few pictures, even though you're only supposed to take pictures of your food (and even that is probably frowned upon).


 The table next to ours

Bathroom area

My cake plate... i guess i was wearing a skirt that day... silly, considering it rained


It's my birthday in three days, and as usual, i don't really want to do anything but ignore it.
I feel like that most years, to be honest.
Last years birthday was great, but my grandfather was in the hospital and the next day he died, so yeah... it wasn't an entirely happy one.
This year i just want to hang with my two best guys and i want a rabbit. Cause Allan won't let me have another puppy. Cold hearted bastard.

Labels: , , , , , , ,