Happy Zombie Jebus Day, or whatever

We're leaving tomorrow and i still haven't figured out which shoes to bring.
Oh well, at least i've remembered to buy vitamins and motion sickness pills and other essentials, and everything else seems taken care of too.
I have only the tiniest hint of anxiety today, and that's ok. You gotta leave room for legitimate worrying too.


Only a few insta-pics, cause my brain can't deal with proper posting right now
(1. My husband is getting good at decaf latte art 2. Lucifer snuggles while i watch Trek... i'm gonna miss that snout 3. Home alone last night, painting and watching Ancient Aliens, my new obsession, on Youtube 4. My mom made this for an old amethyst i've had since i was a kid... turned out great, i think!)

Speaking of instagram... in case you didn't know, the worlds greatest app is now available to Android users, so if that's you, come find me: @floraamalie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,