Choices...

Today is a"getting-shit-done-before-Japan" kind of day.
I've been to the travel agency to get rail passes, i've been to the hair clinic (i haven't been there in a few years, and i wasn't exactly stoked to go back) to buy shampoo, and i've been out buying a few presents.
Allan is home too, due to a well-timed cancellation, and after i came back from the city, we met up and went to the bank together , and ate a sandwich in the sun, even though it was freezing cold.

I just finished translating some semi-urgent band stuff for my dad, and i now plan on doing a ton of laundry. I like it when every possible piece of clothing i might wanna bring with me to Japan is clean, just in case. Makes packing easier.
Speaking of packing, which pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes do i bring with me to Tokyo? There are pros and cons about both pairs, and i wish i could just bring them both, but they're too heavy for that, so i need your help on this one.


I felt like a tourist today

I just cant' choose...


It's still so cold in Copenhagen, and even though i isn't exactly summer in Tokyo just yet, it will be nice to at least be able to leave the house without gloves again!

Labels: , , , ,