This week on instagram, part one of...

As you may have noticed, the "this week on instagram" feature is more of a biweekly thing at the moment.
Or in general.
But it's an important one, nonetheless, as i still have very little time for actual blogging, but somehow always find time for a quick insta-snapshot.

I'm still not ready to write, like, write a proper post, which is weird and stupid, because i want to and need to.
More than i have in a long time.
So much stuff has happened, not just in my life, but in the way i think and feel, and sometimes it feels like i'm gonna burst if i don't get it out, but...
I don't know what's up.
I am busy too, but that's hardly a reason to not do something you need to do, right?
But it's also hard to figure out where to start, when you're really far behind on something like this, a blog.
In other words, there's a lot of shit i haven't told you guys!
Maybe someday soon, i'll find a way to begin sharing again.

Click picture for a bigger view
(1.Huge Roman snail on Ryesgade  2. Lucifer looking out the window 3. Another great birthday (more about that on the shop blog, soon) 4. My loves 5. Tiny tomato 6. The office
7. Amazing pizza, baked on my new pizza stone 8.My grandfathers funeral 9. When me and Allan went to Inco to buy shop supplies
10. Antique store bargain 11. Home alone 12. Lucifer, again)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,