Apples and oaks

My parents were in town this weekend, and they brought me some apples from their garden in the country.
I ate one for lunch today, and it had the craziest taste; super sweet and super sour at the same time.
I bet my Japanese friends would have liked it.
This kind of apple also has another fun characteristic, as you can see in the picture below.

The red peel dyes the apple itself a lovely shade of pink


In other plant news, you can tell that it's fall when the tiny oak tree sheds his magnificent leaves.
This year he had four, so it took him a couple of days too.
But now he seems to be confused about the seasons...

Is that a new leaf on the way? I guess it's spring again already!

Thanks to everyone who have sent me feedback, and visited the new website.
I know it's not exactly perfect, but i'm still working on it, and today i added a bunch of pictures to the gallery.
And as soon as Carmen's new hair arrives, i'm gonna get Allan to take some nice photos of the remaining hats in my workshop.
I went with this one, but i'm already planning on buying more.
Maybe Carmen will be a good friend and share them with me?

Labels: ,