Thursday, April 8, 2010

Close but no tattoo


As the picture indicates, i was supposed to get tattooed tomorrow, but since Shige had a long day and wanted more time to draw for me, he decided to switch me and Allan's appointments.
I was a little bummed, but mostly ok with it, since i'm still super dizzy and would prefer to be in good health for my session.
I do feel bad for Allan, though, having to get tattooed two days in a row.
And also, i'm so over sightseeing in Yokohama (seriously, there's only so much you can do there) so i have no idea what i'm gonna do all day tomorrow, now that i'm not getting tattooed?

Anyway, my consultation today went well.
I'm feeling good about the design idea i decided to go with, and i feel certain that Shige is gonna take that idea and turn it into something awesome.
I'm feeling less good about the idea of a long session, but whatever, i guess i'll worry about that in two weeks instead of now!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you're getting by Shige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lucky! cant wait to see what you get, and the progress on allan's kitsune! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate it when that happens with an appointment. I always get so excited/mentally prepared and when they get shifted at the last minute it drives me potty!

    Glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your blog. it must be sort of weird to have strangers reading about your life and stuff. reading blogs is my guilty pleasure and yours is my favorite. i love your photos and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, since i'm still feeling seasick, i was very much ok with it.
    And it doesn't happen to me often, so i can't complain.
    I just felt bad for Allan!

    Thorns and Roses, it is a little weird at times, but i chose to make the blog public, so i can't really complain.
    And my readers all seem like great people, so that's nice too!

    Hanna, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm excited to see what you get!
    xo

    ReplyDelete