Me, me, me, me and also, me

It would appear that i haven't been featured here, on my own blog, i almost a week.
Which is good, since i have not felt like having my picture taken in a long time.
But yesterday, and today, i decided to ease back into it with a few blurry iPhone shots.

Good old QuadCam
Hipstamatic, my newest camera app, has a terrible name, but is fun to play with (i still look rough, i know)
Another Hipstamatic shot


I went to the hospital for a checkup today, and i think it went pretty well.
Tests came back ok and the scar is, according to Allan, looking minimal.
I have another checkup in a little over three weeks, and hopefully by that time i'll be back to pain-free eating and normal facial expressions.
*Giving myself hi-five*

Also in the news, my friend Blaine from LA is in town and dropped by last night.
He just arrived on friday and i hadn't seen him, and it just felt so random to have a friend from that far away drop by for a quick sunday night visit.
I seem to be getting more international visitors than Danish ones these days.
Or any day.
Danes are just so damn socially awkward.
Unless there's beer involved, of course.

Labels: , , ,