A day with the ladies

Yesterday while i was setting up for work, Helle, Fie and Viola dropped by for a visit.
I knew Helle was coming, but Fie and Viola were a surprise, and a totally delightful one too.
I often complain, mostly to myself, that i don't really have any friends, but i do actually have a few good ones.
It's just that we don't see each other much in real life, and all that texting and commenting doesn't really count, you know?
If i were to make a New Years resolution, it would be more hanging out with friends in the real world.

We had coffee and talked a bunch.
Christel was there getting tattooed, Martin came by to say hi and later my friend Suzy, who now lives in Berlin, came for a visit, so it was an all around great day for hanging out with awesome people.
Oh, and Christel baked the most delicious white chocolate muffins, but we ate them so fast that i didn't get a picture!
Oops.

This is Viola, she's kind of a new person and had never met a dog before Lucifer here
Fie, when her face is not blocked by adorable babies
Christel is not actually scared of kids, it just looks that way!
Helle with Viola, checking out a book
And Helle with Lucifer, who was completely worn out from being jealous of babies

It hasn't been that long since i'd seen Helle and Fie, but i swear they both looked different.
Helle is pregnant again and Fie is a new mommy, so that might be it?
They somehow look more mature now, wise even.
I mostly just look tired.

Oh, and Fie gave me an epic t-shirt that she'd accidentally shrunk to an Amalie size.
I tried taking a picture of myself wearing it when i came home late last night, but my mirror is not suited for outfit pictures, and Allan called me in the middle of my session to ask if any vegetarian pizza was ok, so the picture... well, it sucks.

Please excuse the pantie flashing, but i'd just finished unwrapping and washing my leg
Utter epicness!

We ended our day in front of the TV/computer, watching two episodes of Star Trek and two of Dexter.
And now we're almost done with both.

Labels: , , , ,