Sunlight

Todays weather has been totally wonderful.
I'm so happy we had one day of sunshine before going home.
We all took a long walk on the beach earlier, except my grandfather, who's not one for long walks these days.
Instead he stayed in his room, listening to the radio we all got him for Christmas.

Wildlife photographer?
Or maybe just Allan
Come here Sherlock!
Parents in rubber boots
Something pretty
Allan is trying to capture... a rock? Some waves?
We haven't been able to go walking in the forest this time, the ground is too wet
Mom and me
I went into our bedroom to capture the view, but my lens was all foggy, makes it look kinda dreamy. though

Tomorrow means Copenhagen, work, reality, healthy food, make-or-break meetings, and no more fresh air.
There are good things in Copenhagen too, like my apartment, but i hope we'll be back down here soon.

Labels: , , , , ,