Princessinfernos pink picnic

Right before christmas i was in a hat making frenzy.
I was working on a hat for my mom, who wanted something to wear for new years tomorrow, and i was working on a custom item at the same time.

The custom hat was an etsy custom request, my first of that kind.
Very exciting.
The potential buyer was super sweet and gave me some good ideas to work with, but not too many.
Perfect!

I tried a lot of new techniques and fun ideas with this one, and i really hope she'll like it as much as i do.
If not, i just might keep it for myself!
Click here to check it out.

Let me know what you think, i'd love to get some feedback, and don't forget to check out the re-opened (but still slightly empty) etsy store!


Picnic for one
Fluffy peony
A bird and a basket of strawberries
On a real lawn, y'all!
The inside is pretty too
Behind the scenes at Allans photo session
He's quite the expert at taking fascinator pictures!
(All photos by Allan)


Ps. New Years tomorrow... anyone excited?
No? Me neither.
Me and Allan agreed that what we're most excited about is eating the leftovers on January 1st.
But i did find the dress i'm gonna wear, so even if we end up not doing anything, i'm still gonna sparkle!

Labels: , , , , , , ,