Friday, December 4, 2009

Pom

We had a meeting today that went less than awesome and it's got me feeling a little blue.
So as soon as it was over i hurried home to finish this headband that i started working on a few days ago.
It's nothing fancy, but it's inspired by my trip to Japan, and looking at it makes me happy.
So there.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures, i don't know why i couldn't be bothered to go find my camera?

I basically made this because i wasn't ready to start anything complicated yet
Pompoms, lace and silliness, what's not to like?! (I know i should probably wear makeup, but i have the day off so i can't be bothered)

Tonight we ate some healthy homemade Indian food and watched Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain.
It's pretty much the best movie ever.
We both needed that.

6 comments:

  1. Den ser jeg også altid, hvis jeg har brug for en lille pick-me-up. Amelie og pandekager!

    Håber humøret har det lidt bedre, det hele skal nok ordne sig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headband, its great! Well done you!

    And yes, Amelie is probably my joint favourite film ever. Its so wonderful - its my go-to film if I feel crappy. It makes the world better :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wierd! Last night me and my frieds where talking about that movie, and decided it was time to rewatch and I also found out that my husband of 8 years have not seen it?

    I hope your mood gets better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pom poms! Did you make them yourself? I got pretty good at them this year when I made a pom pom wreath and now I can't stop making them. I like the colors.

    I need to buy Amélie. I used to own it when I lived in Seattle but I think it ended up with an ex. Damned ex stealers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's one of those movies everyone can agree on, there's just nothing bad about it!

    The poms are selfmade, i didn't have a gizmo for them, but i made one out of some cardstock.
    They are addictive, i agree.
    Making them made me miss working with kids, the hobby room at the place where i worked had everything, and my boss let me take stuff home whenever i needed it.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a real nice pom pom idea, make more!

    ReplyDelete