December 6th, and 7th too

Last night my computer started acting like a real jerk, and by the time it decided to act reasonable again, i was too tired to blog.
So here's yesterdays christmas calendar goodie, as well as todays.

We still haven't listened to it, i'm almost afraid i'm gonna like it so much that i'll start kicking myself over missing the concert they played while we were in Japan
Todays present, more awesome leg-wear... i think my husband might be trying to get me to wear skirts more often!


Last night i never even got started on the gingerbread cookies.
We were beat after work, so i just cooked dinner and then we played some Gears of War 2 on the Xbox.
It's been a while and it felt damn good to kill some locust scum again.
Sadly, my eyes got tired real fast, so we didn't play for as long as we would have liked.
Maybe today will be stay-at-home/bake cookies/play Xbox/clean apartment day?
Sounds like an ok mix to me.

Ps. A friend from Japan is visiting for a few days and i wanna take him somewhere fun tomorrow... any ideas?

Kom så mine med-Københavnere, hvad fanden byder man en Japaner i DK i december?

Labels: , ,