December 22nd

Todays present requires an xbox360 to work, so i guess we're gonna have to bring ours with us to the country tomorrow.
Cause i can't possibly be expected to wait to play this until after christmas, can i?

I was actually looking for this at Youngs shop the other day, but i just couldn't remember the title.
So i asked my nerd husband and my nerd homegirl and neither of them could remember it either.
That did strike me as odd, but i didn't think much of it.
Turns out that Allan had already bought it, so the sneaky bastards were both trying to divert my attention away from zombie video games.
Good job you guys!

I see zombie slaying in my future

I wore my very old Madonna Who's That Girl t-shirt (with a picture from the album True Blue on it, must be a bootleg) to work yesterday.
This is why i don't throw shit out, one day it'll all (well, most of it) become useful again.

I don't even know when or where the t-shirt is from, but everything else is from Japan, as usual
The beret is from a shop close to our place in Koenji

It has been snowing like crazy all day.
When snow become as rare as it has in recent years, you tend to forget how awesome it is, and how much you've missed it.
I so hope it'll stay over christmas.

Labels: ,