Tiger style

When the weather is as pretty as it was yesterday, the last thing you wanna do is sit in a stuffy tattoo shop.
I wasn't really sure where to go, but on my way to the station i decided on Asakusa.
I haven't been there in a long time and i needed to go to a temple area anyway to buy my 2010 year of the tiger belle figurine.
It's kind of far, but then again, everything is kind of far in Tokyo.

The little (and very crowded) shopping street leading up to Senso-ji
Sacred Michael Jackson mask?
Pretty autumn colors
Pretty pagoda
Kaminarimon
Aaaand then this happened... the inside was pretty bad too, looked like a friggin JR station... good thing i mostly came for the surrounding area, huh?
I once took a deep breath, by accident, next to one of these and i swear i could taste incense for days
With the Powershot...
... and with the iPhone
Fancy ladies
I can't help it, they're just so pretty
I brought a giant apple, one of Hatas clients gave him a whole case of these (i couldn't finish it, but it was delicious)
I believe this one was wisdom
Maybe the birds picked some up by sitting there? They were pretty smart birds...
In the least fancy shop i found the best and cheapest tigers, and obasan here was really sweet and did a great job wrapping them
I wanted this too, but it was a little too big
More Maneki Neko than you can shake a paw at
Ninja shoes in all sizes
This is the one i decided on, cute right? i bought a slightly different one for the shop too

Labels: , , , , , , , ,