Shinjuku shopping time (sort of)

After hitting the Canon office in the skyscraper district yesterday we went by Pepe (the mall at Seibu Shinjuky St.) and Lumine Est (at Shinjuku St.) real quick.
I didn't wanna buy anything just yet, just do some shopping recon, but i came home with a bunch of socks anyway.
I looked around some of my favorite Lumine shops and found almost every item on the shopping list i made back in Copenhagen.
Amazing.
In a few days i'll go back and try everything on.

Oh, and my camera will be ready in two days, and it'll cost me about a third of the repair price in Denmark.
I love Japan.

Lowrys Farm always has everything i need
From my favorite sock shop at Pepe, the ones on the bottom are legwarmers

On the way home late last night we stopped at Village Vanguard where i got some magazines, some Moomin bath salt (for my annual bathtub relaxing time), some cookies and something really exciting...

Fie, se hvad jeg købte!

Now i just need a microwave oven...

Labels: , , , , , , ,