Park pictures

I had my disposable camera film developed.
It's so fast and cheap and it's a nice change from the iPhone.

Koenji St.
Boat rides
This little guy didn't wanna walk no more (his owner, a sweet old man, patiently tried to persuade him)
This tree needed a little help, we all do sometimes
Cute, old couple
More pretty boats
I asked this kitty to come out and pose for a picture and it did

I took a few pictures with the iPhone too, of course.

Lipton tea and swan boat
Huge, hungry koi
I found a giant craft mall next to Kichijoji St.

What i like to do in Inokashira Park:
-watch couples sail boats together
-watch old people walk their dogs (they're the only people in Japan who doesn't dress their pets in ridiculous costumes all year round)
-listen to people play instruments (maybe i'm just lucky, but almost every time i'm there, someone is sitting on a bench playing something)
-pretend that i live in one of the nice houses at the edge of the park
-breathe the fresh air, it smells more like forest than park there

What i don't like:
-being alone with my own thoughts for too long.

Labels: , , , , ,