Edibles (and stuff)

We're going to Tokyo on friday, the timing almost couldn't be worse, but who cares, it's gonna be awesome!

Last night i made some Japan-inspired dinner
It was ok, but i can't wait to eat the real thing every day

Now to something completely different; please don't un-follow me right now.

Let me rephrase that: if you were planning on un-subscribing to this blog (although i can't see why you would with all the crazy excitement going on here, like food and dentists and stuff!) please wait a few days, so i can enjoy having 100 subscribed readers!
I'm doing my best not to make a big deal out of this (and obviously failing), but come on, it's pretty exciting.

Now, i know some people think it doesn't matter, but having this blog and having more than just a few people reading this every day, motivates me.

Because of this blog and it's readers i try to to write better, more often and about more interesting stuff.
I try to get better at taking pictures, both when i travel and at home.
Because of this blog, and the encouragement from it's readers, i decided to start selling my hats instead of just making them for myself.
The blog even motivates me to create new things, cause if i've been too lazy for a while, the blog and it's readers are right there to remind me.

So uhm, thank you all for being here, i hope you know how much i appreciate it.

Labels: , , , , ,