Can you handle the tooth?

Last night i decided that my gross, crooked tooth was necklace material after all.

Here's what it looked like last night when i was painting it
Here's what it looks like today after many layers of paint and lacquer
Doesn't look as real anymore, which is probably a good thing


I decided that Coralene was right, this is my little badge of courage and kind of a good luck charm too, i think.
And now i can truthfully say that i once drilled a hole in my own tooth!
You know, in case someone should ask.

This whole experience got me thinking about something.
After i found out that i needed to get the tooth pulled, it seemed like everyone i talked to had gone through the same.
And still, whenever i go through something bad, i feel like i'm the first and only person in history this thing has ever happened to.
We are such egotistical creatures, aren't we?

Labels: , ,