Bye bye

On wednesday i got food poisoning.
I ate so much that day, so it's impossible to know from what, but Allan thinks it might have been sushi.
I started feeling it on thursday and by night time i was a hot/cold shaky feverish mess.
Friday wasn't much better, so we booked the hotel in Yokohama for another day, and i just stayed there while Allan hung out with Shige and Chisato.
Getting home from Yokohama was just awful, but i won't get into that.
Today, saturday, is the first time i've even used the computer since i got sick, so i hope that means i'm getting better.*
Today is also my last day in Japan and i spent it lying in bed and struggling with packing.
And coughing, because i still have that cold too of course.
I'm not too bitter about it though, when i get really sick i usually get really homesick too, so i'm actually looking forward to seeing my dog and my family (and my couch!)

Wednesday in sunny Shinjuku, before i ate whatever it was i ate that made me sick

Wish me luck on the trip tomorrow.
Getting to the airport with my super heavy bag is my biggest concern since i haven't eaten in two days and i'm feeling pretty damn weak as a result.
Once we're in the air it'll all be ok i hope, Allan was the first to check in online and got us awesome seats.

*Even if it was just to check the Narita timetable.

Labels: , , , ,