And the world just... disappears

Ok, we just landed a few hours ago, so i'm still a little dizzy.
But the jetrag ain't so bad today, the trip was super easy and i slept most of the way.

We're at Inkrat now, Allan is doing a couple of consultations and later we'll go pay for, and move into, our apartment.
I still can't believe how light my luggage is this time, it's like i'm too good at packing now.
I keep thinking i forgot something important, but it's not like i'm on any medication or anything like that, and i did remember my passport, so...

I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to be back.
The weather couldn't be nicer and we've already taken a small walk around the hood and said hi to some of the locals.
Now... i don't know... i guess there's a little bit of jetrag after all.
I'm just happy.

Fluffy clouds
Holiday edition coffee at the airport
Narita express
Chuo line to Koenji
First things eaten in Japan: candy and onigiri

Labels: , , , ,