You don't know

Yesterday was the first day of our vacation.
I celebrated by being in a shitty mood and going to Brønshøj.
Blargh.
The day did get better later on.
We cleaned most of the apartment, watched Medium and our dinner consisted of ice cream, chips, more chips and more ice cream.
Disgustingly delicious, but not something i'm likely to repeat any time soon.

Sad and no makeup, so ignore the face and pay attention to the fancy Acne pants the lovely Christel gave me the other day (i got two, but i only have pictures of these so far)
Before visiting my grandfather we always take a walk in the park and say hi to the white duck
I made some food for Lucifer, paté on rye, and Morfar fed it to him
My Morfar watching Lucifer eat, he really loves that dog
Lucifer took a nap in the sun
The Danish summer, ladies and gentlemen, half awesomeness, half pure crap
On the way home i went by this monstrosity, thank god it's only temporary

Lucifer is in his basket under my desk and he's making the cutest little snoring sounds.
Best little dog.

Labels: , , , ,