Really, that's the best you can do?

I am sorry you guys.
I am sorry that the blog has been so friggin boring this week.
Sorry.
And don't worry, i'm not gonna bore you even more with the details of my all-work-and-no-play week.
It's been busy and exhausting and i'm pretty sure that i'm the only person who finds my job interesting, so consider yourself spared (for now).

But i will tell you two things:

One: season four of Weeds is amazing, that show just keeps getting better and better and i can't wait for more...

And two: if you love disaster movies as much as i do, you really need to watch this trailer!

Tomorrow i'm leaving the shop for a few hours to join my friends for coffee in the real world, and whoa! Saturday i may be going to Tivoli.
So hopefully there's some decent blog material in the near future.

Labels: