Indoor Fika on a rainy afternoon

As usual i find myself too tired to blog.
Blah.
And also, my hands are a little numb from sanding/washing/more sanding/lacquering the kitchen counter at the shop, and typing feels strange in a not-good way.
But today was full of both work AND fun, and that feels pretty good.
The coffee date with Helle and Fie on Nørrebro was just what i needed, even if all the cake and snacks we ate did give me a bit of a sugar headache.

I still love lamp
Danish peas, pretty and tasty
Calvin was so comfortable with Fie, almost as if he could tell she's practically a mommy too
Pregnant bellies are like sofas for tired babies
Henrik was a big hit too
"What's the big fuss about babies anyway? Kid doesn't even have any fur!"

Oh, and i fixed the laminating machine today.
I may or may not also be the one responsible for breaking it, but that's besides the point.
Cause i totally repaired that sucker, yay me!

Ps. Sorry for the lack of Helle photos, i'm a lousy photographer today (more so than usual, i mean).

Labels: , , , ,