Homework

Our regular coffee pusher is on vacation, so today we walked down to Riccos for a latte and a smile.
Minus the smile, this is Vesterbro after all.

Great coffee, not so great attitude?

One the way home we noticed that Neckface is back on Istedgade again.
Lets see how long it takes before some pathetic local gets all jealous and territorial and paints over it, like they did the last time.
I'm guessing a week or so?

Grrr, argh
Last nights (blurry) pizza
Damn that Khan!

I've finally crossed one thing off my to-do list: i called an animal clinic that specializes in knee surgery and booked an appointment for Lucifer.
I am terrified about him having surgery, but at the same time i know they heal really quick, and hopefully he'll be a happier and healthier dog when it's done.

Now, if i could just get around to fixing my own hospital appointments...

But that's not gonna happen today, now i wanna do something fun, like eat chips and play with hobby clay!

Labels: , ,