Count to ten

Something happened this evening (nothing serious or bad, so don't worry) that completely stressed me out.
I don't know if you're the same way, but some days i'm just a rock and some days it takes nothing to throw me off balance.
And no, it's not a hormonal thing.
Today is one of those type two days, and i'm a mess.

When something stresses me out i either go into problem solving mode or fetal position mode and today i decided to try and solve my problem right away.
And to further speed up the process of calming the fuck down, i also downloaded four (!) free zen apps for the iPhone, and made myself a zen salad!*
I think it's starting to work, actually.

Salad and flowers, a treehuggers guide to relaxation


*Zen salad:

Baby lettuce leaves
Apples
Feta cheese
Tomatoes
Red snack pepper
Celery
Hard boiled eggs
Something made from mushrooms that pretends to be chicken
And honey mustard dressing
All organic, except for the dressing.

Labels: , , ,