Take out, no more

Typical.
The day i come home early and decide spend my time off cooking real food, instead of doing all the crafty stuff i'd originally planned, is the day Allan comes home super, duper late.
As in way past midnight late.
Lucky for me, it's that magical time of year, Eurovision time that is, and i watched some of it on my computer while eating dinner.

Faux Japanese cuisine, the hikiji salad is inspired by Ai
I have a feeling that icelands powerballad will win, but it's only the first of the semi finals, so anything can happen
Sneaky little chopstick stand
Tea time from earlier today, the Bodum pot was a present from my friend Blaine
This is yesterdays dinner, a crispy salad and spicy cod roe and nori spaghetti (i bought the mix in Japan) served on my funky flea market plates

After i'd eaten dinner, Nick came over and we played Gears of War 2 until Allan came home.
It's been too long since i've played that game and it felt pretty good being back in Dominic Santiagos combat boots.
Right now we're all watching The Spy Who Loved Me, so i should probably stop typing now.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,