Monday, May 25, 2009

Pretty in peach

Is it sunday or monday today?
This day has been so awesome i can barely tell.

I started and finished a hat, or headband i guess, it took me most of the day but it was a lot of fun to do
The inside fabric is from Japan, i love that green
One skull down, two to go
I'm thinking of keeping this for myself, just so i have something new to wear in Long Beach (also, i think it might match my shoes)

Allan came home early cause he got canceled on, which was also the reason i never made it to work.
I love when he's home during the day, even if he (like today) spends hours in the other room playing Guitar Hero.
I just like knowing that he's close by.
But i did lock the door and put on some music, knowing he's in there is enough, i don't need to actually hear him.

7 comments:

  1. Hat og sko der matcher holder!
    Og det med manden kender jeg godt. Bare det at han er i nærheden er nok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH what a fab hat :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! My picnic basket project was done all sugar skull. I am waiting for you to do a blue, green or purple theme hat....the pinks and reds dont stand out enough against my pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, pink hat and pink hair is no good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The under-side of your hats are so tidy! I like that fabric. You definitely need to keep this one for yourself, especially after all the work you must have put into the skull!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i love the last sentence. knowing he's there is enough, i dont need to hear him. i would feel the same way!!

    ReplyDelete