Osaka

Outside the convention.

I tried to climb up higher and get a better shot of the above scenery, but got visciously attacked by the local flora and fauna. First this evil plant with pointy barbed seeds ruined my tights and while i was trying to get all the little suckers out of my clothes mosquitoes made a buffet of my legs.
And then i went back inside.


No, you're not imagining things, Allans customer of the day is indeed wearing kitty ears

I saw her later on the dancefloor, very drunk and wearing only a bikini...My sweet friend Kaori

Waiting for Rei
At the after party i invented the chopstick-edamame catapult (patent pending)
I was aiming for Hata, but this one ended up in Rei's oolong tea

Late, late night dinner and parfait and Denny's (which by the way doesn't have a single American item on the menu)Sushi breakfast
On the metro this afternoonCutest train ever?


Oh, and i forgot to mention this in my last post: the inflatable neck travel pillow is one of my best buys ever!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,