Is it over, can i relax now?

Last night, after spending most of my day trying to get rid of a hangover, we went to Loppen to see Martin play with Trolle//Siebenhaar, his latest project.

I wore a vintage skirt with a cheap shirt, cardigan and tights, all from Japan. The shoes are from Topshop

I was going for secretary chic, but i probably just looked like a tired librarian.
At least my heels were really high.

I actually think i looked ok, but by the look of the crowd at Loppen, i'm not, nor will i ever be, considered trendy in this town.
I knew this before last night and i'm very ok with it, of course.
I know that i am too cheap and lazy to ever become a fashionista.
Also, to be considered a person of great personal style and taste in this town, you apparently have to dress like you're high on Xanax and dirty martinis in Joan Collins' walk in closet circa 1982, and you just couldn't be bothered to find the light switch.
Seriously, what's considered good taste in Cph can make even the most beautiful girl look like crap.
I mean, jodhpurs with tapered ankles AND zippers? Really?

But forget the fashion rant, Martin and Ane (his partner in crime) were amazing.
Like, on fire!
And all the little kids up front knew all the lyrics, it was heart warming to see.

Here's Martin, my best friend since age 16, and Allan, my wonderful husband, backstage minutes before the show
My camera isn't really that awesome for concert photos, so go check Allan's blog, i'm sure he'll post some better shots soon
Tonight, food and Tekkonkinkreet on the couch.

Labels: , , , ,