Arh dang

First week in Japan, when the internet wasn't working, i wrote this really long blog entry about my trip to Kamakura.
It is now nowhere to be found.
I must have turned off the computer without saving or something?
It was very long and kinda fun as far as i remember, so i'm bummed that it's disappeared.
Oh well, you'll just have to enjoy the pictures and imagine me telling you all about it!

From the station i went this way
This also looks pretty in the spring
I watched this fella catch fish for a long time, even made a little movie for Allan
The fuck? I was gonna light a fire right there!
I believe this is from the Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine
This too
Wishful thinking
After walking for a long time, i hopped on a bus with very small seats
To got see this guy, the Daibutsu at the Kotokuin Temple
I have a feeling this happens a lot therePossible death by German tourist
Gacha-butsu?Allan has this guy on his left thigh
WhoaThis is from the Hasedera Temple, my favorite of the ones i went to that day
I made a movie of these guys too, they were hungry, but i didn't have any foodNice view
So pretty
Allan lasted an impressive 7 hours that day and i got to see some national treasures and ride the train a lot.
Good times.

Labels: , , , ,