In progress

Since i don't have any good hat pictures yet, i'll just post a picture of my messy desk instead.
But i hope to have some pictures of the actual hats (or hair decorations?whatever they are!) to post soon.
I'm excited to hear you guys' opinion... or scared, not sure which one it is?



As far as finding a name goes, i got some really good suggestions, but i haven't decided on anything yet.
While i like both Snail and Yellowpants a lot, i'm not sure they're it. Not right now anyways.

Fie makes a good point, it would make perfect sense to stick with what i have already:
Princessinferno
It's already me, so it wouldn't be much of a change. And i do like it.
And Martin also had a good idea too when i talked to him earlier:
A. Pedersen
It's simple and it sounds kind of vintage-like, like an old menswear boutique or something like that.
I like that.
And then there's the obvious one:
Flora Amalie
Boring, maybe, but it might still work.
I dunno.

I like Etsy.com by the way.
If the shop i have in mind doesn't wanna sell my stuff anymore, which there is a good chance they won't since it's been about a year since i talked to them, i'll give Etsy a try.

Labels: , ,