Thank you < 3



Small update time.
Thanks to the friends (especially you, Fronx) and readers who saw the paypal link in my last post and decided that a new home for the blog was something worth supporting, i now have a website.

I've been working my ass off making it look cute and functional, and of course transferring all of this over there (that took some time, as you can imagine!)
It's been really fun and i'm feeling very accomplished, only thing left is for me to decided when to launch it. I might wait until i have a few more things to add to the shop, or i might do it tomorrow, i don't know yet. But soon. Soon.

Anyway if you don't see this post, it's because you slept on updates and got redirected to the new website lol. I can't wait to share it with you all!

Also because looking through old posts has made me all sentimental, i wanna quickly thank my long time readers. Sometimes i'll get a message on instagram or an email saying "hi you don't know me but i've been reading your blog for 9 years..." and i don't think i have the words to describe what it's like knowing there are people out there who've been following my life for a decade.
People who send me good thoughts when i'm down, root for me to succeed, sometimes visibly and sometimes from afar and privately.
It's amazing, and i want those of you that this applies to to know that the thought of having that kind of support and friends i haven't met, has gotten me through some dark shit, and i hope and think that in a parallel universe we all live in a really dope commune and are great real life friends.
Blogger may not be the best platform, but it's been a great community and home for me, and like myself, the blog has gone through so many looks and stages, had multiple identities and purposes.
I'm actually gonna miss this place.