A life in boxes




It's Sunday, and it's raining in Berlin, and it looks like we have another one of those "sorry i'm not making a whole lot of sense" posts on our hands.
But when i tell you that it's because we're moving soon, and that we've been packing for days, and that on our day off from packing we went to renovate Wendy's new studio, i think you'll understand.

We don't have an exact moving time yet, but it'll probably be sometime in the next week, so things are... hectic. 
Hectic and emotional, but let's not get into that right now.

I don't have jet lag anymore, but i appear to be going through one of my yearly insomnia phases, so every night i wake up around 4 am, stay up for a little while, go back to sleep only to wake up at 7 am and then i just lie there sleepless until i have to get up.
Good times.
It happened again last night, and i actually thought i went straight back to sleep, but this afternoon i found a note from 4.36 am on my notepad app, that i don't remember writing:

"Sometimes I can't believe they let me walk around doing adult shit like I even know what I'm doing 
I'm an imposter
Like I'm wearing a suit"

So i guess that's what i get up to at 4 am.
Sleep writing.

I'm exhausted from working with Wendy on her new shop, which is gonna look fantastic, by the way, so i'm gonna treat myself to some Ancient Aliens and... i was gonna say popcorn, but we packed the kitchen already, so... toast. 
Ancient Aliens and a piece of toast.
This is my Sunday night and oh god, please just kill me now.



Having to leave your home that you spent two years building is awesome, i highly recommend it 

A life in boxes, ready to go

Before the packing nightmare started, we had coffee at Roamers

I had two coffees which is just one too many for me, cause i was shaking for the rest of the day

The trick to healing a tattoo properly is apparently to wrap it up, and then go sit on a plane for 25 hours, cause this one healed amazing

Cleaning out and packing the things i had in the basement, i got rid of a lot of stuff, even old journals i've been holding onto for years and years... but i kept a few of the weirder ones

This appears to be a story about how my brother doesn't wanna go swimming with me...

I liked this so much i posted it on instagram

I actually moved from Copenhagen to Berlin with all of my old Nuno Bettencourt posters and Kerrang articles? And nobody stopped me? Don't worry, they're gone now!

Crappy photo of a crappy photo of me as a teenager at her first festival, looking grunge as fuck (or as my American BFF put it when she saw this: "why do you look homeless?")

While some of the things you find while packing are fun, others are just fucking gross... yes, that is a dead mouse

Dog walking break

And another one from another walk

On my way to Japanese, which i still suck at by the way, i realized that i'd been wearing the same leggings for three days

Classic bathroom selfies at Havana

I went dancing in my roommates new Adidas with a sprained toe, and that maybe wasn't my best decision ever, but i needed to dance to raggaeton and i needed to look cool while doing it, sooo...

Morning, buddy

Current me, wearing the same dirty clothes for days

A past version of me, who probably wore dirty clothes too, cause i never was much of a lady anyway 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,