Feelings and stuff

I've had a sensitive couple of days. That's what i call them. Sensitive.
Some days are just like that; anxiety comes to me easier than normally, little things seems big.
And the big things, cause there are a couple of those too, seem impossible to handle.
And the really sucky thing is, there's rarely just one of them. I should call it a sensitive week instead. That'd be more accurate.
I've had quite a bit of guilt too, guilt over not being perfectly happy, which is ridiculous.
Nobody is perfectly happy all the time, not even now that it's officially spring, and the fact that i made it through the darkest German winter in 60 years with a smile on my face, is quite the accomplishment in itself.
Guilt is lame, and so is anxiety, but i'll live.

Renovations are good.
We've been doing a lot of work on the tattoo room, cause our deadline is approaching fast.
We still have a whole room to start (and finish) so i hope i'll be able to really use my hands soon.
They're better, though, my hands!
Today i put on make-up (cause we were going to an insurance meeting) without my fingers going completely numb, so that was pretty awesome. Not looking like hell is pretty awesome too, i must admit.
I guess i'll never know if it's the acupuncture, or just me not doing shit, that's making them better, but hey, as long as something is happening, right?

We're also still working on our attic, you know the one with the rats (that might actually be pigeons, so maybe birds after all?), and it's coming along great.
I gave my parents a Skype tour, although the internet didn't quite work up there.
I'm gonna enjoy some sunny afternoons in my corner very soon.


Hello kitchen

Hello Lucifer in his new office bed

Today i'm working at the shop.
In the office.
Like a normal person with a job!
Sometimes it's a little too easy to get distracted and go built something, but to be honest, i didn't have much of a reason to be down here before the internet was installed.
I think i'm gonna like it, though, the office.
And i think Lucifer kinda likes it too.

Labels: , ,