Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shhh...

Still no time to blog.
Also, my face feels like it has exploded. I guess it's high season for whatever the fuck i'm allergic to?
But otherwise i'm good, although my brain could use some peace and quiet and my body could use a good run or something.


I wish i was going here soon, minus the part where it would probably suck for my hay fever or whatever


Today i went shopping and lunching with Sarah and Wendy.
It was pretty rad.
We had a shit ton of cake, and i bought a pink dress and yellow pants.
Apparently i am 12... or maybe i just wasn't there the day they sent out the "everyone must wear black" memo?
Oops.

6 comments:

  1. I love pink dresses personally, but fucking hate allergies. Hope yours go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo pink dress, outfit pictures please!!
    Hope the allergies bugger off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink and yellow are my fav colours - love it! this post gave me a giggle :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as i find a place to wear it! I don't know about these allergies, as far as i can tell, none of the numbers are very high at the moment, so maybe it's something else? I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink dresses too, and this one was just too pretty.

    ReplyDelete