Wardrobe malfunctions

We're about a month away from the next Copenhagen Burlesque party, and i think it's probably about time i start planning.
As usual i am all over eBay, looking at outfits that my body should in no way leave the house in (catsuits... i look at catsuits... i don't even...), but i still have no clue what to wear.
However, i think i'll try to go for something a little less burlesque-y, and a little more insane-y looking this time.
So no fancy hats, i think. Although i do love an excuse to wear a hat, and of course make one!

Don't worry, i won't ask you to come up with ideas for me...
But if you have one, you know where the comments section is!


 Previous events... i wish i'd had my Lita's for the February event, dammit!


Maybe i'll try to get inspired by my current j-pop obsession, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu?
Cause seriously, she's so awesome.


I even have a wig that would work...
(source)


And hey, my cake hat could totally work for this look!
Ok, i'll think on it some more.

Labels: , ,