What... the hell...

So here i was, about to start writing a blog post, complete with instagram round-up (cause that's all i have now that i don't use the Canon every day), and then this happens... i'm out of storage?
I can't upload any more pictures. Blogger wants me to buy more space.
I resize my pictures, so this has never happened to me before in all my years of blogging, and in typical google style, it's hard to find the exact information you need, and there's no one to ask.
Also, i'm too lazy to really start searching on their help sites and forums.
But yeah, i don't know, does it reset every month, or do they seriously expect me to start paying for blogging?
Cause, however much i love it, that's where i draw the line.
Have i really been posting that many pictures?

So no recent pictures, no Denmark pictures, and because of that, no tales of my recent doings, cause i can't without the visual companions.
Luckily i'd already uploaded a bunch of Japan pictures from my phone, but it kinda sucks posting them, when i was finally getting around to writing about current stuff!
And i had stuff to share, you know? Or i had things to rant about, is probably a better way of putting it.

So yeah, if any blogger users know what the deal is with photo storage, please share in the comments.

Here are some pictures from, you guessed it, our trip around Japan!
There's a jump, in case you just wanna skip my phone pictures, and if not, just click the "read more" link!


Uhm, no baby, you can't have my iPhone

Sad shiba



Denmark square, complete with vikings, a weird looking bell tower and H.C. Andersen!

Akari

Can eating dragon!

Sailing to Miyajima

Shika!

Beware of electric antlers

At the shrine, we got stopped by a bunch of tourists wanting to get their pictures taken with us... sometimes, we're the attraction!

Idyllic

Seriously... i'll never fully understand that i did this!

Worth it? Worth it!

Canon and my then new shoes that i still love so, so much

Down the mountain, there were many stops for picture taking, both digital and analog

Disappointing tori disappoints again

And again!

Hiroshima, Allan and random fans!

At the museum, time standing still


Man, i hope this isn't the end of my blog!
How much would it suck to have to stop because of storage issues?

Labels: , , , , ,