Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What the world needs now, is dog, sweet dog

I've been trying to do a video of Lucifer, doing his classic "excited-to-be-home-swim-through-the-workroom-carpet" routine, for a few days now, but he is being really difficult.
But i made a video anyway, and if you're one of the maybe five people who's always wondered what a Prazsky Krysarik's ears sound like when they shake their heads, you're in luck!

 My baby boy, happy to be home and excited about the prospect of dinner

9 comments:

  1. Ailuropoda MelanoleucaMarch 7, 2012 at 5:58 PM

    I love the way he shakes his head so fast his legs slide apart, cute. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( it says the video is not available

    ReplyDelete
  3.  He's so friggin adorable when he does that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that. Annoying. It was working fine earlier, so maybe it's blogger traffic or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I want to see the video....hopefully its working soon. Hopefully I've figured how to comment linking to my account too 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I do need some sweet pup video right now! Doesn't work though! :(

    Sure, I've met the little guy, but I want videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unavailable for me too, can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8.  It's working now, but i can't say for how long, cause it worked yesterday too?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FlapaFlapaFlapaFlapaFlapaFlapaFlapa

    ReplyDelete