Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Antlers, antlers, antlers

Before therapy today, i sat down and did some writing. Some "just-for-me" writing, which i almost never do because i always have two blogs and two twitter accounts to update, and a million emails to answer too.
But it felt so good, i think i'm gonna try to do that at least once a week or so.
Not a diary, but just... writing.

Therapy was great, by the way.
I was in kind of a crappy mood earlier (ok, a really crappy mood), but now i feel energized and content.
It's just a theory, but i think my crappy mood, and a general feeling of depression i've had for a few days, may have been caused by all the drinking and junk food eating i did this weekend. Being off sugar and fatty stuff for weeks only to turn around and eat nothing but that for a few days can't be fun for the body. So i'm happy to report that i am back in healthy land again!
For dinner; wholegrain pitas stuffed with all kinds of veggies and quinoa and quorn chicken, and for snacks; nuts and raisins. Yeah, that's more like it.

I haven't taken a single picture today, not even for instagram, and wow, do you have any idea how rare that is for me? Anyway, we wouldn't want a post with no pictures, so here are some more from Friday's Burlesque Party Extravaganza!


Me...

And my long-ass ponytail!

Silly Mille after about two bottles of champagne

Pretty!

Hello Sofie!

I don't know what's going on here, but whatever it is, i approve

 My husband is cooler than your husband

No, really, he is

 Hunter and prey?

The first of many group phots

 Lucifer got to pose in a few of them too

How we really felt!

 I call this series "attack of the fancy forest creatures"!


I'll post a few more from the party another time when i have no current photos to post.
It's nice to have backups!

10 comments:

  1. Drunk photo shoot! I should definitely dress up in tights and fake ponytails and do one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drunk photo shoot! I should definitely dress up in tights and fake ponytails and do one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drunk photo shoot! I should definitely dress up in tights and fake ponytails and do one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunk, dress up photo shoots are pretty much the most fun ever. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drunk, dress up photo shoots are pretty much the most fun ever. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys look very cute!.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha If I had a Husband i'm sure your husband would be cooler than my husband. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep frgetting to link this to you. You probably need this, http://www.etsy.com/listing/90158693/star-trek-enterprise-ncc-1701-c-coffee

    ReplyDelete