Red & green

Lucifer is still doing great, in fact, he seems to have even more energy than yesterday.
I guess he feels like he has some catching up to do, and it's been as good as useless to tell him to relax.
Also, he's so cute when he's playful. Which is pretty much all the time.
Darn 7 year old puppy.

I updated the etsy shop again last night. No, it's true, i did!
Not with any of the fancy stuff from the shoot, but with the Christmas pieces i did for the Christmas market at my parents' last year. Also known as the market where i learned that older ladies from the country side hate poinsettias with a passion that matches Madonna's hate for hydrangeas. I mean, they really fucking hate them.
When i came home from the market last year it was too late to put the pieces up for sale, but this time i made it.
Now i just hope the internet doesn't loathe them too!
Also, i know my hats are usually kind of pricey (which i am not apologizing for, they take forever to make and it's hard work), but these ones aren't, and it's nice to finally put something cheap in the shop.

Power stretch

Season greetings, y'all!*


*I am so sorry, i hate even thinking about Christmas in November, but i figured i had to at least mention these if i wanted to sell them this year.
You won't hear a word from me about the upcoming holiday until December, i swear!

Labels: , , , ,