Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Praha in analog part one

I finally got my film from Prague back a few days ago.
The pictures aren't super magnificent, but there are a few of them that i really like.
I can't help but feel that i really blew it by getting so ill and panicky that weekend, and i honestly feel really stupid when i look at the pictures.
I hope this amazing city will give me a second chance some day, and that my husband will too.

Part one.*





 





*No photoshopping done here, apart from resizing.

Ps. Today is my big brother Tobias' birthday, so happy birthday to him!

9 comments:

  1.  Love the photos! I wanna go to Prague now! Thanks again for the emails!!! I have just replied to you! Giulia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Really cool architecture, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Huge, beautiful buildings everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åhhh Prag. Nu vil jeg virkelig gerne tilbage. Så fin arkitektur, så god mad og så fantastiske kager. Håber i får muligheden en anden gang :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! Ive never been there but this place is top of my list to visit someday.  I come from this part of Europe and I should done it long time ago. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your sets of these pictures. So beautiful, I've always wanted to go there. I heard it's super inexpensive, too, is that true? What camera/lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd never been before either, and it seems everyone else had. It should definitely be on everyone's list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Yeah, everything was really cheap, except for a few really touristy spots. But other than that, very reasonable. I used Allan's Lomo LC-A.

    ReplyDelete