Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sad mouse

Lucifer has been sick for two days. He shakes all the time, has his tail between his legs and he hasn't even looked at his toy basket today.
I hate it. Hate, hate, hate it.
Me and him are going to Bisserup with my parents tonight, cause Allan is going for a metal-countryside-sleepover type thing, and i'm hoping his favorite fields and some fresh air will cheer him up.

Feel better, baby... please

On a completely different topic; you never really know how much pent-up rage you have in you until someone let's you rant non-stop for about an hour.
I feel a little bad for unloading on Helle and Michael yesterday, but i think both me and Allan felt better afterwards!
And we had a nice, relaxed night of talking and eating take out sushi in spite of me going on about stuff that's pissing me off!

6 comments:

  1. I hope he gets better soon, there's nothing worse than a sick, unhappy pet. And you definitely don't need the extra worry right now!

    Sending love your and Lucifer's way!
    x

    PS - Oh go on then, I'll send Allan some love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der er nu ikke noget som en god sviner, der er fortjent og på sin plads!! Vi hyggede os i hvert fald! :)

    God bedring med lillemusen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, little Lucifer! It's so hard to have a sick pet, because it makes you feel so helpless. Best wishes to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Get well soon Lucifer! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor poppet! :'(

    ReplyDelete