A week on instagram

Yeah, not this week, or last week. Just a week.
I can't be bothered to go through my instagram and do this chronologically,  so the next few insta-posts will be a little on the random side.
You don't mind, do you?
Duplicates may occur, and if that happens, i apologize in advance!

(Click on the picture for a larger view)
(1. A heron at Frederiksberg Have 2. Me and Lucifer in that same park 3. My boys at the cafĂ© 4. Gloomy skies on the way home from work 5. Self portrait at the shop... not sure why 6. Anne's cat 7. I started Voyager, or Next Generation Light, as they might as well have called it 8. My very old amethyst necklaces as bracelets 9. Me and him 10.  New obsession, a birthday gift from my mother in law 11. Lucifer in the park 12. Eating a rather unsatisfying avocado sandwich  13. Sunflower 14. French embroidery pattern book 15. At the shop alone one day, dreaming about having a balcony... 16. Embroidery stuff, ready to take home 17. In my head, i was already decorating Dream Apartment 18. Going to Sweden! 19. Sweden, posted after we came home 20. Danish snail meets Swedish snail)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,