This week on instragram

A new feature on a blog that does not have "features" at all?
Sure, why not.

Since my addiction to instagram doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, and i don' want to post too many instragram pictures here on the blog (i hate double posting, and it's triple if you count the syncing with twitter, and let's face it, they look better in a low resolution anyway), i figured i could do a "best of thing" once in a while.
I might be a horrible idea, who knows, but i won't know unless i try.*
Here goes!

Click picture for a bigger view
(1. Allan in the drawing room 2. Camel toe on Star Trek TNG 3. Riding to a show on Allan's bike 4. Going home in Jean-Luc after visiting my grandpa 5. Hiding in the drawing room at work 6. Lucifer in the sun
7. Allan's new computer 8. Allan's fancy butt crack 9. Barbecue night at Conspiracy Inc.
10. Me getting tattooed by Eckel 11. Broken taxidermy birds 12. My baby and me in the park on a sunny day)


*Please don't give me a hard time if you've seen this somewhere before. I don't really read blogs these days, so i have no idea if others have though of this, but i suppose it's entirely possible that other bloggers are doing this too.

Labels: , , ,