Blogger issues?

My blogger dashboard is doing this thing where i can only see the latest, like, ten posts of the blogs i'm following.
I'm pretty bad at keeping up with my favorite blogs as it is, so when i finally do check up, i need it all to be there.
I'm sure i'm missing pure gold.
I know Allan is having that problem too... anyone else?

Today it's our new shops one year anniversary and we've just been out celebrating.
Our idea of celebrating these days? Now working too late, and having dinner before 10.
Weeee!

Lucifer taking a nap in the drawing room the other day

A cold walk by the lakes

I fixed up an old frame for Allan yesterday, and this beauty found itself homeless...

... so i made it into a mat for my laptop (without one it scratches my pretty desk, and up until now i've been using a piece of plastic)

Honestly, i worked my ass off today, and i am beat.
I don't even know if i have the energy to play COD with the guys, but i should give it a try.

Ps. The dress i'm coveting on ebay, the one for Izumi's wedding, is at 61 dollars now, and there are still two days to go.
I am officially worried.

Labels: , , , , ,