Hello Kitty, goodbye Japan

We're leaving tomorrow, and as much as i want to write a whole, long, sad rant about how much i don't wanna go, i can't because it's late and i have to get up before 6 am to go to the airport.
In fact, i should be in bed right now.
I will be posting lots of Japan stuff as soon as i get home, but i couldn't leave without a goodbye post on the blog. Just a brief one. A nail, cat and tattoo related one.

A few days ago i got my nails done by Rei's girlfriend (lots more about that later).
But they weren't just nails, they were Hello Kitty-themed winter nails.
Awesome.
I'd been enjoying them for a few days, but for some reason that just wasn't enough for me.
So being the complete spontaneous idiot that i am, i thought "why stop there?" and today, when Allan was waiting for Rei to get to the shop so he could tattoo him (more about that later too), i convinced him to do a small goodbye tattoo on me.

My super fancy Hello Kitty winter gel nails
And my super fancy Kitty-chan souvenir tattoo

An awesome end to an awesome trip, and even though my husband hated me with a passion for about 20 minutes, it was worth it.

Goodnight and see you in Denmark!

Labels: , , , , , , ,